[Qgis-user] Visualize time data at a certain point in time

Marco Hugentobler marco at sourcepole.ch
Mon Jan 15 01:21:04 PST 2024

Hi all,

I have a dataset with a valid-from-attribute and a valid-to-attribute
and need to visualize the data at certain points in time. I'm opening
the temporal control panel and select 'Fixed range temporal nagivation'.
There I enter two timestamps around the point in time as text. To
visualize another point in time, entering two timestamps as text is
required again.
Wouldn't it be better for this use case to have a mode where just
entering one timestamp is required (possibly with a graphical date/time
picker)? Or is this already possible and I just did not see it?

Thanks,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler