[Qgis-user] Is there any CLI to create and manage a QGIS project

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 00:35:52 PST 2024

Hello,
I would like to create a project and then, for example, given a list of
files, put all those whose names begin with "OC" in the ocean group, and
all others in the root of the project, and finally sort them
programmatically, according to values I have in a list of my own.

I know it is an XML file and I can use an XML cli utility.

Here I am asking if there is anything already dedicated to QGIS project.

Thank you

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino