[Qgis-user] Raster Merge issue

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Jan 23 05:02:29 PST 2024

> Irene McGoldrick muinteoirirenesnb at gmail.com
> Tue Jan 23 00:25:45 PST 2024

> gdal_merge.py -ot Float32 -of GMT -o
> /private/var/folders/bk/m4zg7bwx7f771yq8hqsrddnr0000gn/T/processing_FDCMWO/f9a7599de3314675b6c81c21ebcb91bb/OUTPUT.nc

> Please select a format that does, such as GTiff (the default) or HFA (Erdas
> Imagine).

Hi Irene,
it looks like .nc format has been set as the raster format, for the
temporary output layer, in the QGIS user profile that you are using.

As advised in the very error message, you should fix the issue just
setting the tif (GTiff) format (which is the default setting) in
Settings -> Options -> Processing -> General -> Default output raster
layer extension.

> Not sure if they are related or not. I have uninstalled and re-installed
> the Semi Automatic Classification Plugin. I'm working off Mac OS. I have
> tried searching remotior_sensus in the user manual but I'm not getting
> anything back for it.

AFIAK, the issues are not related. The steps needed to install / update
the required dependencies, including the remotior-sensus Python package,
are described in the plugin user manual at
https://semiautomaticclassificationmanual.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation_mac.html#installation-of-required-dependencies

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea