[Qgis-user] Decoration Grid / drawing tools

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Jan 30 15:56:59 PST 2024

> Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
> Tue Jan 30 01:56:23 PST 2024

> So the best I can work out of how to digitise this shape is being able
> to align to the grid in some way perhaps with some kind of snapping to
> the grid or alignment to the grid or being able to see the angles on
> each corner or whatever. I am not sure how to achieve that at the moment.

Hi Patrick,
have you tried to use, as already adviced, the Advanced Digitizing tools
[1]?

You can find online various tutorials: see e.g. one at random [2].

Best regards.

Andrea

[1]
https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.html#the-advanced-digitizing-panel