[Qgis-user] QGIS and FileGDB

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Wed Mar 6 15:37:48 PST 2024

HI Totò
Are you able to add this as an Issue here please.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues

Thanks
Em

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 18:16, Totò Fiandaca via QGIS-User <
qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> I use OSGeo4W on win 11 64 bit and got the problem in QGIS 3.28 and 3.34
>
> For work I use both QGIS and ArcGIS PRO 3.2.2, I noticed that by modifying
> the FileGDBs created by ArcGIS PRO in QGIS:
> 1. saving is particularly slow;
> 2. I often lose data, i.e. if I have an active data selection and I try to
> update only the selection, QGIS updates the entire dataset resulting in
> data loss.
>
> I have already noticed the malfunctioning of FileGDB in QGIS for some
> time, but I want to leave this trace, unfortunately it is not easy to
> reproduce.
>
> Greetings
>
> --
>
> “Se la conoscenza deve essere aperta a tutti,
> perchè mai limitarne l’accesso?”
> R. Stallman
>
> Questo documento, allegati inclusi, contiene informazioni di proprietà di
> FIANDACA SALVATORE e deve essere utilizzato esclusivamente dal destinatario
> in relazione alle finalità per le quali è stato ricevuto. E' vietata
> qualsiasi forma di riproduzione o divulgazione senza l'esplicito consenso
> di FIANDACA SALVATORE. Qualora fosse stato ricevuto per errore si prega
> di informare tempestivamente il mittente e distruggere la copia in proprio
> possesso.

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>