[Qgis-user] QGIS and FileGDB

Totò Fiandaca pigrecoinfinito at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 23:27:11 PST 2024

Hi Emma,
Thanks for the reply.

As I wrote in the initial email, there are many variables at play and I
cannot always reproduce the problem, opening an issue in these conditions
is not the best choice as it would be closed immediately.

I will try to understand the problem better and maybe in the future I will
open an issue.

I wrote the email so that other users could be careful if they used this
format.