[Qgis-user] MacOS GeoJSON download from Google bucket

Gabor Szakacs gabor.szakacs at agreena.com
Fri Mar 8 04:50:42 PST 2024

Hi Adam, thank you very much for the feedback. I made following experience
since the post. The same file uploaded (using in both cases Chrome) by
macOS and then uploaded by windows is resulting in different
datatype assignments on the Google bucket. That gives the impression that
the OS of the file upload is setting up the data type (text or /
binary-download). I will try to find a setting in macOS to setup GeoJSON as
binary instead of a text file. Is this the right way to go?

Best,
Gabor

--

Dr. Gabor Szakacs
Geospatial Analyst in Regenerative Agriculture

+55 11 989319305

gabor.szakacs at agreena.com

<https://agreena.com/>

<https://agreena.com/> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/agreena>
<https://twitter.com/AgreenaApp> <https://www.instagram.com/agreenaapp/>
<https://www.facebook.com/AgreenaApp/>

--
We care about your personal data, read about our policy here
<https://agreena.com/privacy-policy/>.