[Qgis-user] Multiple styles saved in database, how to choose one?

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Fri Mar 15 03:31:06 PDT 2024

Hi Richard,
You can indeed load others.
From the layer properties, select the style button, usually bottom left. Then select Load Styles, all other styles in the database will be listed there. You can select any other ones you set up for that layer from there.
Kind Regards,

Richard.

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
Geographical Information Systems Officer

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
Geographical Information Systems Officer

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964   T +353 46 942 2409
https://www.opw.ie

——