[Qgis-user] Multiple styles saved in database, how to choose one?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 15 03:58:27 PDT 2024

Ah! Thanks, found it now! I was apparently to eager to find a dropdown somewhere in my UI :-)

Besides your solution you also get the list in a little table when you go to the Layer Styling Panel, select the 'Style Manager' tab there and the choose 'Load style', and then select the 'From datasource database' option...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS: still would like to restructure the style menu a little: maybe add the option Copy All STyle Categories (so no need to open the next level), and 'Use Style' (only in case there are saved styles in the db... But: future :-)