[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa - 2nd and final announcement for 3rd UG meetings

immob19 at gmail.com immob19 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:34:52 PDT 2017

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group - South Africa

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Good Afternoon All,

This is our final announcement for our 3rd QGIS South Africa User Group
meeting in Cape Town and Pretoria. If you can make the date for (both
meetings) this coming Friday 22 September you can still register by filling
in the attached form or by clicking on the link above.

The general agenda for the meetings will be:

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general
discussions
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:30 Technical Talk 3 - Demos of plugins and general QGIS functions
14:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical,
how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venues are:

Cape Town: Dept. Rural Development and Land Reform, 19 Rhodes Avenue, Van
der Sterr Building, Mowbray, 7705

Pretoria: Auditorium Building 43 (Meraka), CSIR Campus, Pretoria (please
bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like to
present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and tricks
we would love to hear about! The final agenda with the presentation titles
will be sent out by tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning.

Regards and See You All there!
Immo Blecher

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.