[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa. Gauteng Meeting

toolboxbrits at gmail.com toolboxbrits at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:40:32 PDT 2017

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
QGIS User Group - South Africa

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Good Day

Tomorrow we will have our 3rd QGIS User Group meeting in Gauteng. Please
see the agenda below:

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general
discussions, including CPD points for attending these meetings
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical,
how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venue:

Pretoria: Eagles Nest (4th floor, D-Block), Building 43(Meraka), CSIR
Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like to
present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and tricks
we would love to hear about!

Regards and See You All there!
QGIS User Group - South Africa

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.