[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS UG GAUTENG - PYTHON RESOURCES

JohannaMAK JohannaMAK at daff.gov.za
Tue Sep 26 01:00:13 PDT 2017

Good Morning Gerhard,

Thank you for Friday's meeting , it was so informative and filled with lots of ideas and useful tools to share. I appreciated that fact that each of us had the opportunity interact directly with expert users.

Also thank you for the organisers of the venue, tea and snacks.

Is it possible to indicate when the next meeting will be, so that we can start saving the date.

Regards
Johanna