[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS UG GAUTENG - PYTHON RESOURCES

Immo Blecher immo at blecher.co.za
Tue Sep 26 01:22:51 PDT 2017

Good Morning Johanna and Gerhard,

We will try and have it in the last week of November this year. Maybe on
a Thursday (30th) this time? Does anybody know of any other GIS related
meetings on or around that date? Anything later would approach the
holiday season already.

Regards

Immo

On 26/09/2017 10:00, JohannaMAK via qgis-za-user wrote:

> Good Morning Gerhard,
>
> Thank you for Friday’s meeting , it was so informative and filled with
> lots of ideas and useful tools to share. I appreciated that fact that
> each of us had the opportunity interact directly with expert users.
>
> Also thank you for the organisers of the venue, tea and snacks.
>
> Is it possible to indicate when the next meeting will be, so that we
> can start saving the date.
>
> Regards
>
> Johanna

*Immo F. Blecher**
Street: */52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
//*Postal:*//52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
//*Cell:*///+27 83 272 6791 |*Fax: *+27 86 7363302
*Email:*_immo at blecher.co.za_ <mailto:immo at blecher.co.za> |
_immob19 at gmail.com_ <mailto:immob19 at gmail.com>| _immob at mymtnmail.co.za
<mailto:immob at mymtnmail.co.za>
_*Internet:*_http://www.blecher.co.za/_

Contact me: immob19 at gmail.com immoblecher

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/immo-blecher/30/414/b8>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.