[RouterGeocoder] The Key Comercial Players

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 4 09:46:58 EST 2008

Dave - I think you are absolutely on the right track ... the issue is
finding the people with the energy to solicit the interest.

As for the interest in commercialization -- I can speak for DM in
saying that our interest in the liberal licensing is for our
flexibility, and our customers / partners flexibility. So if we're
involved -- the license change will have had a lot to do with it.

In the meantime -- the more the merrier.

Dave

www.dmsolutions.ca