[RouterGeocoder] OpenRouter infrastructure

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Apr 16 21:16:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Thought on setting up infrastructure for OpenRouter. I think we need:

Mailing list is in place, if needed we could probably split the router
and geocoder into two separate lists if the traffic get too much.

SVN

Trac

Website

Wiki

I can figure out how to setup a project at source forge?
Any other thoughts on this?

Part of whats driving this is I have started to build a set of use cases
that I thought we should post somewhere. Also we will hopefully be
starting some GSoC activity and it would be nice to have some place to
collect that.

-Steve