[RouterGeocoder] Want to participate in routergeocoder group

monirul islam mamun.sust at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:01:24 EST 2010

hi all,
i want to participate in the routergeocoder group. i have been working in a
gis company for few years. i have developed a mapserver for that company
which is OGC compatible and also has some custom features. in that project i
worked in the routing part. more over, i have worked in mobile navigator
project in which we can do online navigation using mobile phone.

i will be honored if i can participate in this project.

is there anyone who can provide me the initial guidance on this project?

kind regards,
Md. Monirul Islam