[SAC] migrating geodata committee site, lists

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:23:19 EST 2006

Hi jo walsh,
Yeah it can be possible to handle multiple drupal instance with  little
difference.
As soon HyperJohnGraham  create a virtualhost for this on telascience
server, i will copy current drupal instance there and make some policy to
share themes and modules.
Waiting for comments from HyperJohnGraham .

Best Regards,

--
kanhaiya_kk (KK)