[SAC] [OSGeo] #605: Access to download.osgeo.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 15 11:58:09 EDT 2010

#605: Access to download.osgeo.org
 Reporter:  trevorwekel    |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  new
Component:  Systems Admin  |    Keywords:
 Has download.osgeo.org changed recently?  I cannot log in using ssh and
 maintain downloads for MapGuide anymore.  Instead, I receive the following
 error message:

 You must be a uniquemember of cn=sac,ou=Shell,dc=osgeo,dc=org to login.
 Connection closed by

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/605>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>
OSGeo committee and general foundation issue tracker.