[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #20049] OSGeo: adhoc VM down

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Jan 9 04:26:24 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 10:49:45PM -0800, Hamish wrote:

> I'm back within phone range now; will be back within normal tcp/ip
> range in the next 48 hrs or so & can get back to working on adhoc
> then.

Sounds good.

One day I'd like to upgrade the "secure" VM as well. This involves a
little bit of fiddling with the OpenLDAP configuration and I'd expect
this to take up to half an hour if things don't work as expected at the
first attempt (but I'll do a few more tests on the LDAP server of my
customer  ;-)

Any proposal when this could/should happen ?

Cheers,