[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #20049] OSGeo: adhoc VM down

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 21:54:53 EST 2012

Hamish wrote:
> I'm back within phone range now; will be back within normal tcp/ip
> range in the next 48 hrs or so & can get back to working on adhoc
> then.

Hi there,

adhoc is now back up and running and upgraded to squeeze.

sphinx has been upgraded to the debian-backports version, 1.0.8+dfsg-2~bpo60
anyone using that (i.e. Jeff) should check that all is still ok.

grass recent earthquake maps, mapserver demo, and livedvd nightly doc
builds are all running. please file a SAC trac bug if you discover that
something is amiss.

??anyone using mysql

to make the dpkg-reconfigure ascii art readable with my term I had to do:
  export LANG=C
as root before `apt-get dist-upgrade`

thanks to all who helped to get adhoc rebooted. :-)

Hamish