[SAC] [MOTION] Grant me 50 hours of sysadmin work

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Dec 19 03:06:17 PST 2016

Following up the call for interest of Friday [1] I hereby candidate
myself to perform 50 hours of sysadmin work for 100 EUR per hour.

The numbers on the wiki [2] suggest availability of the funds
(there should be actually enough for 65 hours too, but we hadn't
received confirmation from the treasurer yet)

With a new contract equivalent to the one already granted me on May
this year [3] I will handle general maintainance (addressing tickets)
and work on trac upgrade [4]. As the last time I'll be happy to be
supervised in the work I do by any other SAC members (if anyone
candidates for that role).

SAC members, please cast your votes.

I'll give my +0 (abstained for conflict of interest, support as I think
sysadmin work should be payed).

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-December/007765.html
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Budget#2016_.28In_Progress.29
[3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-May/007070.html