[SAC] [MOTION] Grant sysadmin contract to Martin Spott

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 7 09:05:16 PST 2017

I'm in favor of the proposal. However we only have 11 tickets marked
higher than "normal", (not all are actually that hard of tasks). So I
think we need to clarify the main topics of interest, SSL and LDAP seem
to be 2 of the bigs things, followed by system configuration issues like
download disk space, retiring osgeo4, containers or virtualization on
osgeo6. We should also clarify if we want the hours to go as fast as
possible or have some expectation of a time window under which it will
be done.

Also should time spent on normal management and monitoring be excluded,
system updates, backups etc?