[SAC] General Administration Contract (SAC)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Oct 20 06:17:24 PDT 2017

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Overall, while the suggestion may work ok for the board (I suppose
> there is no real difference for the foundation if a contract is
> awarded to a freelancer or a company) a clarification will likely be
> needed for you from your company whether or not they are willing to
> sell hours to OSGeo.

While one of our core businesses is selling consultancy service anyway, I
just got confirmation that they are willing to sign a contract with OSGeo as
well.  If OSGeo wants to.

Be assured that I don't mean to challenge the our sales department and that
I'm not rewarded any advantage for making a deal with OSGeo.

Cheers,