[SAC] Meeting!

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Sep 26 23:01:33 PDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 04:40:12PM -0700, Alex M wrote:

> The key is to decide what are the meetings for, and what's best left to
> email:

I generally think everything is best done by email, but when email
reactions are not seen, then it's time for a real-time talk to mostly
count ourselves...

I'm ok with a meeting every other week for this initial period.
NOTE that during November my timezone will change drastically
(from CEST to NZST) so my availability times given on that
service would change (in unknown-yet way)