[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed: Start a project decision log

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 20:26:26 PDT 2019

Turns out making a decision log is really BORING - who knew?!

I have made a start. Here is a Google Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhYL7VqUAzL9_K22G6GS9leK-Yd-XRQdWh9IU1LLF9U/edit?usp=sharing

It's got a lot of gaps. I will try and fill it in a bit more when I get
more motivation. If anyone feels like adding stuff in, please be my guest.

Cheers
Felicity