[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed: Start a project decision log

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:48:48 PDT 2019

Thanks Felicity,

I reckon the success of a decision log in a volunteer project depends
upon its ease of use. As such, I suggest simply to only include:

* Date Decided (or "Pending")

* Motion

* Discussion (which links to email discussion, and optionally includes
summary)

In row 2 of your spreadsheet, I've provided more detailed suggestions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhYL7VqUAzL9_K22G6GS9leK-Yd-XRQdWh9IU1LLF9U/edit#gid=0

We can remove row after discussion.

Cameron

Cameron Shorter