[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed: Start a project decision log

Erin McKean emckean at google.com
Tue Aug 13 14:19:38 PDT 2019

Hi folks!

The decision log wiki page is here:
https://github.com/thegooddocsproject/governance/wiki/Decision-Log-2019

I figured we'd have to version it eventually so I thought yearly version is
probably the right level of granularity. Please let me know if not!

I'd love feedback on this. Is it readable? Does it capture what we need?

If the consensus is yes, use the wiki pages, then I will move the rest of
the stuff from the spreadsheet (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhYL7VqUAzL9_K22G6GS9leK-Yd-XRQdWh9IU1LLF9U/edit?pli=1#gid=0)
to the log.

Thanks!