[SeasonOfDocs] Probot DCO

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 03:12:31 PDT 2019

Hi Erin et al,

I've just submitted a pull request to test this, initially without any
signature, and it worked a treat. I like the way it explains exactly what
you need to do to fix the problem, and that once you make the changes at
the command line, the tests pass, so no more faffing in the web interface.
My only observation is that we probably do need to expand on the text to
indicate why it's asking for the sign off. I'd also like to see this
combined with pull request templates, which I think would give us the full
solution.

Thanks for setting it up! I'd be more than happy for it do be permanent but
maybe we should wait for a few other people to test first.

Jo