[SeasonOfDocs] Probot DCO

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 23:31:01 PDT 2019

Well I'm stuck in some sort of awful loop. No idea what to do next.

   1. I forked the repo.
   2. Downloaded the repo locally.
   3. I created a branch.
   4. I made a small change to the ReadMe.
   5. I committed and pushed back to GitHub.
   6. I raise a PR.
   7. I can see the checks and action required.

[image: image.png]
7. I followed the instructions. Got this - no idea if any action is
required or not.
[image: image.png]
8. Did this - suspect I typed my password incorrectly but no way to be sure.
[image: image.png]
9. Now I got this.
[image: image.png]
How do I update my PR so that it now recognizes my sign-off? I tried to
amend my commit but I guess it hasn't worked. Stumped.

I guess you only need to set this up once and then for all future commits
it will automatically add my signature. Is that true?

Sorry for all the screenshots - wonder if this email will make it through
or go to the holding yard.

Cheers
Felicity