[SeasonOfDocs] Introducing Swapnil

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:33:01 PDT 2019

Hi Swapnil,

Welcome to our SeasonOfDocs team.

Folks, Swapnil is a technical writer who has been one of the key
organisors of the WriteTheDocs conferences, meetups and webinars in
Australia.

Swapnil, can you start by joining our email list, and adding your name
to our list of interested people as per:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Interested.3F (Let
me know once you have applied for an OSGeo wiki login, I'll need to
approve your application).

I've sent an invite to our weekly catchup. Once you get your feet, feel
free to jump in and add to ideas as we develop them.

Warm regards,

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier