[SeasonOfDocs] Naming an Open project for Doc Templates and Writing Instructions

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 04:22:38 PDT 2019

Folks,

It is becoming clear that we will be needing a "Best Practice Suite of
Doc Templates". I thought it would already exist, but after much
looking, I can't find it. So as part of this year's Season of Docs,
we're planning to pull together a dream-team of volunteers to build them
- as an Open Source project.

Our first challenge is to pick a project name, from which we can then
build a website. I'm yet to be inspired name-wise and am hoping you
folks might through out a few suggestions for us to collectively select
from.

Any ideas?

--
Cameron Shorter