[SeasonOfDocs] Season Of Docs - QGIS

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:03:22 PDT 2019

Hi,

No stress, whatever you can manage is fine. We'll have plenty of writing
tasks pop up once Jared has finished his review of the QGIS training
chapters, so anyone who is interested but not immediately available will
still have an opportunity to participate.

Nick, all good these busy periods tend to pop up now and then. When your
time allows feel free to jump back in the thread and we can catch up on
where everything is at and what tasks we can tackle as a group.

Thanks
Andrew