[SeasonOfDocs] Introduction

Clarence Cromwell clarencewcromwell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:43:23 PDT 2019

Hi, everyone.

I'm a technical writer for a company in San Francisco. I'm interested in
the template-building part of this project, because I have been thinking
about how to define the contents of certain document types (overviews,
quickstarts, reference, etc).

One of my side-projects has been reading through journal articles and UX
research about what is necessary for certain types of content to work. A
set of templates is a good way to do something useful with that.

Write The Docs-SF has a Github repo where the project could be hosted, if
that's needed, and we're setting up a series of Project Nights associated
with our monthly meetups that might be useful for rounding up people to
contribute.

Thanks,
Clarence