[SeasonOfDocs] Alternative discussion groups options

Sanket Totewar sanket at totewar.com
Tue Sep 3 14:04:37 PDT 2019

Happy to help if we're setting up a groups.io group for testing purposes. *Let
me know how I can contribute*.

I found another that might be of interest

   - https://github.com/discourse/discourse

*By the way, has anyone put together a list of 'acceptance criteria' that
our proposed solution should adhere to?* I thought it would be good to list
down the Must have, Should have, Could have, and Should not have on a
Google Doc or a Github page. If such a list doesn't exist, I'm happy to
create one and share the link so all can contribute.

Cheers,
Sanket