[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed summary of our Google Season of Docs journey - review please

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 05:01:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

I've drafted a blog piece / news piece about our journey through The
Good Docs Project and Google Season of Docs.

It would be great to get a review of this from those of you who have
been involved.

How does it read? Is there anything else I should mention? (Feel free to
add comments in the doc.)

I'm hoping we might be able to pick up a few news sources to publish this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvBDrqHKr4unhD_peicyAfshiYg8kbDI9Na4Ui8MQDA/edit#

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier