[SeasonOfDocs] Fwd: [Season of Docs - Announcements] Announcing Season of Docs 2020 🎉

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:55:08 PDT 2020

Hi folks,
Anyone here interested to put forward a 2020 OSGeo proposal for
SeasonOfDocs? I won't be in a position to mentor this year, as I start work
as a Google employee in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested, there is plenty of ideas we can draw from last
year's application. In particular, I think we have a compelling case to
request a writer for QGIS.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_Of_Docs_2019