[Sentinel-pds] AWS Sentinel-2 - S2B product listings

Grega Milcinski grega.milcinski at sinergise.com
Tue Dec 12 12:51:37 PST 2017

Hi Bryce,

MGRS-based searching is not yet supported in OpenSearch. You can however always use S3 listing of your chosen object (e.g. http://sentinel-s2-l1c.s3.amazonaws.com/tiles/22/K/EC/) and find relevant tiles.

Alternatively you can download CSV catalogue and query that one:
https://scihub.copernicus.eu/news/News00220

Regards
Grega