[SoC] [SoC report] Home range analysis in QGIS

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Fri Aug 15 05:24:37 EDT 2008

Hello all,

this week I improved documentation, including README, INSTALL, LICENSE files and
a doc folder containing a short tutorial.
Testing has been successful under Linux. Under Windows the newest R and RPy have
still some problems, therefore I suggest using R 2.6.2 until a stable RPy for R
2.7.1 comes out. See the project's wiki page [1] for details.

Next week I'll mainly expand and polish the tutorial. If required, I'll also
work further on code.

Happy coding!

Anne

[1] http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/GSoC2008Rbinding