[SoC] SoC Report: Mapbender Administration Modules

Len Kne lenkne at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:15:59 EDT 2008

Mapbender Administration Modules Update for the week ending June 27

This was the first week of actually
coding.  Starting with a template from Lars Beck (thanks Lars!) I've been
working on the user/group management modules.  Coding is going slow as I learn
how to use existing Mapbender classes such as class_json.  Also trying to
consider integration of localization at this early stage so it will be part of
all administration modules.

Next week, continue coding the user/group
functions.  Look for feedback from mentors and other devs to ensure we are on
the right path.

No blocks, just slowly
learning.

Len