[SoC] GSoC Mapbender mentor Astrid Emde

Astrid Emde astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 14 04:25:55 EDT 2009

Hello,

my name is Astrid Emde (Melange Link ID: astroidex) and I would like to register as a mentor
for Mapbender. I am a member of the Mapbender developer team for some years (http://www.mapbender.org/User:Astrid_Emde).

I am interested in OWS Services and I am member of the OSGeo. In my
projects I get in touch with different OSGeo projects (MapServer, FDO,
OpenLayers, GDAL/OGR, deegree, QGIS, gvSIG) and also with
PostgreSQL/PostGIS and GeoServer. OSGeo is great fun!

We got some GSoC applications for Mapbender and I think this summer can
become a great success for the Mapbender project.

I will be at the OSGeo Hacking Event in Bolsena in June, so maybe we
will meet there.

--

Best regards Astrid