[SoC] GSoC- Application Privacy and a Question

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Apr 5 23:41:00 EDT 2010

Hi Catherine,

I think you can submit more than one student proposal, and as long as they
are all in "OSGeo" we will also be able to manage that you won't get two
projects ;-)

In my opinion it's not bad idea to submit more than one idea, if it's not
too much work for you to write two proposals.

Best regards,
Daniel