[SoC] coders, start your compilers - first report due Friday, 21st June

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:42:52 PDT 2013

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Welcome everyone :)
>
> I'm sure Anne will be by with more details and updates from the
> FOSS4G-CEE conference (any students there?), but I wanted to
> extend many hellos.

Hello all!

stay tuned for great news from FOSS4G-CEE awesome event... I am still
travelling and putting all thoughts, talks, great moments we shared in
Bucharest.

Students: let me specify that the first report is due tomorrow, Friday
21st June, at around end of the day in your timezone.
Take a few minutes to summarise what you have done this week and send
it on this list and on the relevant dev list(s) of your project.
If you feel like blogging, follow Hamish's tips!

If you have any issues or questions don't hesitate to write me a mail,
I will take care of answering you asap.

Best!
Anne