[SoC] OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #2

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:11:33 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Week 2 Report<http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GSoC_2013/Reports#Week2Report>

*What did you get done this week?*

   - Code cleanup was the major work done this week.
   - ossim apps executed from PlanetSasha now uses pyossim.
   - To run an ossim application there must be a python wrapper on top of
   pyossim for the c++ app.
   - If no wrapper is found it will issue a warning and spawn a process.
   - I had also added an option to spawn seperate process for every ossim
   application.
   - Updating pyossim code to work with ossim trunk.

* What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - I will start implementing the fetch module for USGS Tredds/Geo-Portal
   services.
   - Extending preferences class for handling settings for fetch module
   such as caching.
   - Start with netcdf part if everything comes clean before thursday.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

   - Nothing. I couldn't implement fetch module this week which I can patch
   up with some extra hours before monday.

Weekly report #2 [1]
All weekly reports are here[2]

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GSoC_2013/Reports#Week2Report