[SoC] Weekly report 12 (August 14th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:04:02 PDT 2016

Ciao Martina,

please read the recommendations for the last report and GSoC code
submission guidelines
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2016-August/003478.html

Looking forward to reading your wrap up report.

Thanks,
Margherita

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Martina Di Rita <martina.dirita at uniroma1.it
> wrote:

> Dear community,
>
> attached hereafter you can find the twelfth and *last* weekly report link
> for my GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/ACompletePhotogrammetricOS
> SIMtoolForAutomaticDSMenerationUsingMultiViewOpticalAndSARimages
>
> As third and last year of my GSoC experience, I would really like to thank
> OSGeo admins for their valuable support and my mentors Oscar and Dave(s)
> (and OSSIM developers community) for their guidance: *I really enjoyed
> these three-years of GSoC with all of you!*
>
> Many thanks again,
>
> Martina
>

> --
> Martina Di Rita, *PhD Student*
> Geodesy and Geomatics Division
> University of Rome "La Sapienza"
> via Eudossiana, 18 - 00184 Rome Italy
> Phone *++39 0644585087 <%2B%2B39%200644585087>*
> E-mail *martina.dirita at uniroma1.it* <martina.dirita at uniroma1.it>

Margherita Di Leo