[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #12

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:05:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

please read the recommendations for the last report and GSoC code
submission guidelines
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2016-August/003478.html

Looking forward to reading your wrap up report.

Thanks,
Margherita

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Rohith Reddy <rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
> of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my
> twelfth report.
>
> *What did I do this week?*
>
>    - Discussion with the mentor regarding user documentation of
>    contraction function on 10/07/2016.
>    - Getting familiar with graphviz to generate visual examples.
>    - Add description for dead end contraction, linear contraction and
>    contraction cycle along with visual examples to the user documentation.
>
> *What will I be working on next week?*
>
>    - Preparing the final report.
>
> *Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
>
>    - I do not know whether this is considered as the final report.

Margherita Di Leo