[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 5 Report- Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 04:26:20 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Please accept my warm greetings.

My project title is "*Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the
MapMint4ME*". This week, I was suffering from an infection and because of
this, I was not able to work for 2 days (28th and 29th, June 2017). I
utilized these 2 days in completing my blog post
<http://rajatshinde.blogspot.in/2017/07/mint-your-map-with-mapmint-google.html>
describing my GSoC Phase 1 experience. The consolidated points showing the
work done in the rest of days of the fifth week and my plans to achieve for
upcoming days are as follows:

   1. *What did I complete this week?*
      - Setup the GetStatus
      <https://github.com/OSGeo/zoo-project/blob/master/zoo-project/zoo-services/utils/status/cgi-env/GetStatus.zcfg>
      service for my emulated Android device using the ZOO-services
      <https://github.com/OSGeo/zoo-project/tree/master/zoo-project/zoo-services>
      .

   1. *What do I plan to achieve the next week?*
      - The primary aim is to connect the server of my development machine
      to the MapMint4ME application in the emulated device. After that only, I
      will be able to publish and edit the tables from
MapMint4ME(application) by
      using MapMint(web instance). Hence, proceed with the addition of Audio,
      Video input capabilities in the MapMint4ME.
      - Parallel to this, I have to start setting up the Sensor module for
      SOS input capability. This will involve setting up Temperature sensor,
      Humidity sensor, and Smoke Sensor.

      2. *Is there any blocking issue?*
      - I was blocked due to my health issues but, I am recovering fastly.
      I will catch-up from here on.

The update has been done on the project wiki too.

The link to the project wiki page: Wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_Add_Audio,_Video_and_SOS_input_support_in_MapMint4ME>
.
The link to the Github repository: Repo