[SoC] Report 6 - Improving IstSOS Web API and finalizing IstSOS Javascript Core Library

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:26:29 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

My job is to improve IstSOS Web API by fixing and modernizing the IstSOS
JavaScript core library and rewritting the IstSOS Web Widget Creator and
fix some major issues along the way.

*What did you get done this week?*

I did some changes to webpack config and fixed some bugs in the library.
Also I've been refining the code and fixing some minor bugs, that were
found  through testing.

I have some ideas how to rewrite IstSOS Web Widget Creator,  so that is
enough to get things started next week.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

I will create project structure, prepare the new branch in the repository
and prepare all the necessary dev tools for rewriting the IstSOS Web Widget
Creator.

Also I will continue to test and fix issues in the istsos javascript core
library.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.  Didn't do much this
week, but I will be more "agressive" next week.

Best regards,

Luka Glusica

Commits
<https://github.com/Luka-G/javascript-core/commits/new-js-core?author=Luka-G>