[Southeast-US] Digital Humanitarian Meetup in Atlanta Georgia May 15 2015

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu May 14 14:19:03 PDT 2015

Just an FYI for those of you in and around Atlanta - this is happening
tomorrow. Probably not centred entirely around OSGEO but a good
opportunity to meet some fellow mappers. *

*Digital Humanitarian Meetup
May 15, 2015
5:30  - 7:30 p.m.
Tin Lizzie's (Emory Point)
1540 Avenue Place
Atlanta, GA 30329

Meet & Greet. Share your experiences and knowledge

Please join us for an informal meetup group to support humanitarians,
digital and health, to give you a place to share your stories and learn
from one another. We had our first meetup last month. Because of the
success of the first one, we wanted to open the invitation to all
interested Georgia URISA members.

Our focus will be to discuss GIS, IM, Crisis Mapping, tech platforms, as
well as the Ebola and Nepal responses.
We hope to see you there!

Reservation:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zfuIT8RACI1mzAL2TU_sKYCnZWSkMiNVG1AjqQd34LA/viewform