[Southeast-US] QGIS "Hack" Day In Chattanooga TN

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri May 27 16:26:02 PDT 2016

I'm misusing the word hack -

Sometime in June (vote if you wish to show up -
http://doodle.com/poll/5s8u7qqcfqpmg2qb) we're having a QGIS users group
meeting in Chattanooga TN. It's going be about 3 hours long and it's
going to be very similar to the Intro to QGIS Class I hold
occasionally.  Several people have expressed interest in learning more
so I thought about doing something way more informal and less intense.
We won't cover everything you should know but it should be fun. We will
head to a local Brewery afterwards

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has offered their GIS lab for
use - right now we're just nailing down a day and a time. Most votes win
plus coordination with the lab. If this works out well it turns into
something that might happen more.

Email me with any questions - date announced shortly.

Randy

--
Randal Hale
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com