[Southeast-US] GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, June 4, Hunt at NC State

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun May 29 18:05:11 PDT 2016

Hello all,

the June GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup is this Saturday, June 4. We will meet at
the Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus at 1:30 PM. You are welcome
to join any time during the afternoon in the room 4502 Fishbowl. See
details at

https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016

We got some work on GRASS GIS done during the two-day FOSS4G Code Sprint at
the beginning of May, so we hope to continue that with your contribution.
There is several things going on in GRASS GIS internationally including a
new release, GRASS GIS 7.2, and Google Summer Code. We hope to contribute
to this and you can do that as well, for example by testing and providing
feedback. Usually, people bring to the meeting also some specific things
they currently work on.

I hope to see you there,
Vashek (Vaclav Petras)